Sayfalar

10 Şubat 2013 Pazar

So that / in order to / to / in order not to / not to


·         I leave home early so that I am not late for school.

·         I leave home early in order not to be late for school.

·         I leave home early not to be late for school.


BU CÜMLELERİN HEPSİ “OKULA GEÇ KALMAYAYIM DİYE EVDEN ERKEN ÇIKTIM” anlamında kullanılmıştır.


·         I eat fruits so that    I can feel well.

·         I eat fruits so that    I feel well.

·         I eat fruits in order to     feel well.

·         I eat fruits to feel well.


BU CÜMLELERİN HEPSİ “İYİ HİSSEDEYİM DİYE MEYVE YERİM” anlamında kullanılmıştır.

·         I eat fruits because     they make me feel well. (çünkü)
“MEYVE YERİM ÇÜNKÜ ONLAR BENİ İYİ HİSSETTİRİR”

·         I stayed at home because    it was rainy. (çünkü)

·         It was rainy so    I stayed at home (bu yüzden)

1 yorum:

  1. Çok teşekkür ederim ödevime yardım ettiğiniz için.

    YanıtlaSil